mercoledì 18 gennaio 2012

LIMITS ARE ONLY WITHIN US

I recently had to put up with a conversation to a person that, known about my profession, so as to run home and turn on his truck with trailer and run back to me and...dump all his complaints on me. Problems and lamentations, that's what it was, nothing else nothing more. Each argument was good to pass the ball to someone else. No assumption of responsability, no selfawareness, no personal consideration. I take personal inspiration from this to send a message, loud and clear:another year has passed. 365 days have gone. What does it mean? Just realize they will never return. Disappeared, evaporated, gone, dissolved. Someone more eloquent than me once written "..yesterday is history, tomorrow a mistery; today it's a gift, that's why they call it present..". Let's realize nothing it's easier than blaming someone else for problems or situations in our lives. Spouse, children, mother-in-law, boss, government, etc..Curiously it doesn't move or change the situation by an inch. Not even spit on me your complaints helps. Without a desire, a goal, a dream, everything is outdated. Even you. You'll grow old together to your excuses, you'll wait for another New Year to write new resolutions, tha will remain like this. Meanwhile the world run fast..way too fast to new dreams, desires, falls, bumps and up again. That's life. So do me and do you a favour. Take a deep and close look to this video and then drive your nice truck, heavy loaded of excuses and complaints and make scrap iron of it. All together with no doubt or hesitation.  Than Walk, breathe fresh air. Start craving, something simple and juicy and rewarding. Start from there, and believe me, the challenge has just begun. It will be tough, difficult and full of hitches. But it'll be fantastic if lived in the present and played with emotions and thoughts. It's gonna be wondeful to take a look again the mirror and say " I EXIST!"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento